Both people are on their knees, with one partner penetrating the other from behind. The partner being penetrated is on their hands and knees.
You can achieve a lot of the same sensation and benefits of the rear entry position with one or both partners standing. If standing, the partner being penetrated can bend at the waist, spread their legs, and use a wall or piece of furniture to support themselves on.
Another variation is to have the partner being penetrated scoot to the end of the bed, with their upper body on the bed, and their bum and legs off the bed.
- People love this position for many reasons. A lot of women say that this position facilitates stimulation of their g-spot through penetration better than other positions.
- For the person doing the penetration, you are able to use your legs and hips and get a lot of energy into thrusting.
- This position also allows the person doing the penetration to use their hands, including easy access to add in anal stimulation or clitoral stimulation with a hand or a vibrator.
- If you’re doing this on your knees, it can be hard on them. You can use pillows to make it more comfortable.
- This position doesn’t allow you to be face to face with your partner.